Stadium is a web application designer and generator. Anyone can use Stadium to easily and quickly design and generate professional ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Applications, even with very little knowledge about web development.
Create professional web applications in four easy steps
- Create web pages with one click, then drag controls, such as Data Grids, Form Fields, Labels, Buttons and the like onto these pages.
- Connect to databases, write your SQL queries and populate controls with your data.
- Define events for controls and attach them to your scripts.
Finally, generate the application simply by clicking the "Generate & Browse" button and Stadium will generate this for you:
- A folder in C:\Stadium 5 Web Apps\[ApplicationName] containing all the files of your ASP.NET MVC 5 Web Application. This folder contains a Visual Studio (VS) Solution complete with C# source code and cstml files of all HTML views.
- An application in Microsoft's Internet Information Server (IIS) that points to http://localhost/[ApplicationName]
Your default browser will then open and take you to your Stadium web application.
You do not need to install IIS. Stadium will install IIS Express if IIS is not installed already.
Since the generated application is a set of standard ASP.NET files, you can move the application anywhere and use any compatible web server with it.